Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Hump Day!!!! I was talking to my Mom the other day (actually i talk to her everyday) about how fast my kids are growing up my daughter is going to be in Gr.11 in September...OMG!!! How time flies it seems like yesterday I was in High School.It's been 23 years since I Graduated from CSS.I am very Proud Mom :) my kids are very well behaved and do Awesome in school (i've had total strangers that have commented on how polite my kids are).My daughter is on the Honor Roll once again YAY!!! I just dropped her off for her Candystripping at our local hospital she goes every Wednesday.My son he's in Boxing & Lacrosse.He has had 3 boxing matches and has Won 2 of them one of witch was at the 2010 Alberta Golden Gloves,he came in second in his 60kg weight class.So I guess my Sense Of Comfort is knowing that my Husband & I have done a Wonderful Job of raising two Beautiful Children!!! TTYS

No comments:

Post a Comment