Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Little Things That Mean Alot!!!

These Beautiful Windchimes My Mom Gave To Me A Few Years Ago.They Where My Grandma's,She Just Turned "93" On June 26th/10.The Last 6 Months Or So She Has Been Losing Her Memory :"( :"( .She Has Just Been In A Home For The Last 2 Months,She's Lived With My Parents Since The Early 80's.It's Been A Year Since I Saw Her Last,But I Get Updates On How Grandma Is Doing As I Talk To My Mom Every Day (gotta love a phone plan that i can talk to her for free!!!) My Sister & Mom Are Wanting To Plan Another Family Reunion Next Summer,My Mom Has A Huge Family 5 Girls & 4 Boys.The Last One They Had Was 3yrs Ago....Way To Much Fun,I Love My Family!!! It Gives Me "A Sense Of Comfort" That I Have Such A Wonderful Family That When We All Are Together That There Is No Negative Attitudes On Anyones Part,We Love To Laugh!!! TTYS DeeDee

No comments:

Post a Comment