Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Belated New Year!!! Sure hope everyone behaved themselves on New Years Eve....LOL!!! Once again I was in bed just after my Family & I watched the Countdown on T.V. I must be gettin' old (NOT!!!...I just don't like the feelin' of being hungover the next day) So my Husband & I started to do some painting in the house,our Christmas Present to each other was paint & primer....some maybe thinkin' what kind of gift is that (work) but we don't need anything else besides having all our bills payed off that would be our 1st choice but we haven't Won the Lottery yet!!! We started with the Entry way,needs another coat.Then my parents gave us Gift Cards to Home Hardware & Home Depot,so we started on our Ugly Bathroom....it's lookin pretty good Honey : ) : ) !!!  I'll post pic's later....(the new years pic is from the web) TTYS XO DeeDee

No comments:

Post a Comment