Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Good Morning!!!
Well only 5 days left in this month WOW!!! Where did the time go....I have been working on some craft projects (i have a few on the go,why do i do that to myself?) Also I've been out in my yard doing catch up the weather has not been all that nice lately,the wind feels like winter is around the corner BRRRR!!! On the May Long Weekend I bought a cherry tomatoe plant "sweet raisin" is the name of it can't wait to try them.I cleaned up one of my flower beds along the backside of my house.Sure feels good to get Mother Earth on my hands.On Sunday Our Family went for a drive to Creston B.C. for the Blossom Festival,we took in a car show (i sure miss going to them,when i was younger and living at home my family went to them all the time,my Dad is a avid car buff, he has restored a few cars over the years.My Mom & Dad still go to car shows and on car runs.When i Graduated in 87' my Dad owned a 59' Chev Impala, so my grad partner & i recieved a ride in Class to the Ceremonies!!!)It gives me "A Sense Of Comfort" knowing and having the privledge to have been fortunate enough to have grown up with the LOVE of Vintage Cars, the feel I get when I see a Old Car Cruisin' down the road is Excitment,Joy,& I want to go for a Cruise myself. This is my Dad's 1956 Ford Mercury & His Friends Vechicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment